become a member
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
To be eligible for membership, an applicant must:
- Have a mental health diagnosis (schizophrenia, bipolar depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be following a treatment plan (psychiatrist, therapist, case worker, etc.)
To be considered for membership, the following documents must be submitted:
- A Clubhouse Membership Application;
- A completed Referral Form, current or updated within last 90 days, signed by a psychiatrist, therapist, case worker etc.
- Supplemental (optional) information: Photo identification, proof of residency, proof of income.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
To apply for Membership at Austin Clubhouse, follow these simple steps:
- Call 512-925-5877 to schedule your tour of the clubhouse Monday-Friday @ 11:00 AM.
- Currently due to COVID-19 we are hosting all tours virtually via Zoom Info Sessions, Click Here To Register.