HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Membership offers hope, respect, and opportunities for personal development for adults with mental health diagnoses.
To apply for Membership at Austin Clubhouse, follow these simple steps:
- Call 512-925-5877 to schedule your tour of the clubhouse Monday-Friday @ 11:00 AM
- After your tour, you will receive a New Member Application Packet and be invited to join us for lunch at noon. Complete the application at your convenience, along with the Referral Form signed by your mental health treatment provider.
- Attend a New Member Orientation any Monday at 3:00 p.m. in the Conference Room at the Clubhouse. You will need to bring your completed application and signed referral form on or before the orientation.
- Finally, we will review your application, talk about your goals and answer any questions you may have.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
- Have a mental health diagnosis (schizophrenia, bipolar depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be following a treatment plan (psychiatrist, therapist, case worker, etc.)
To be considered for membership, the following documents must be submitted:
- A Clubhouse Membership Application;
- A completed Referral Form, current or updated within last 90 days, signed by an MD and/or Nurse Practitioner
- Supplemental (optional) information: Photo identification, proof of residency, proof of income.
NEW MEMBER SUPPORT CONTACT
Jen Cardenas Staff Generalist
Your support helps our members thrive.
We believe all members can achieve optimal mental health when the right structure and support are in place. Thank you for your generosity!