become a member
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
To be eligible for membership, an applicant must:
- Have a mental health diagnosis (schizophrenia, bipolar depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be actively following a treatment plan (seeing a psychiatrist, therapist, caseworker, etc.)
To be considered for membership, the following documents must be submitted:
- A Clubhouse Membership Application;
- Supplemental (optional) information: Photo identification, proof of residency, proof of income.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
To apply for Membership at Austin Clubhouse, follow these simple steps:
- Call 512-925-5877 to schedule your tour of the clubhouse Monday-Friday @ 11:00 AM.
- Attend the tour and join us for lunch 12:00pm, your first lunch free!
- After your tour and lunch, we will send you an application you can complete online.
- Once you complete the application you can schedule a New Member Orientation Tuesdays @ 3:30 PM.